These beautiful ceramic quote tags by Paper Boat Press are created by talented Brisbane poet and ceramicist Kylie Johnson.
These beautiful ceramic quote tags by Paper Boat Press are created by talented Brisbane poet and ceramicist Kylie Johnson. Paper Boat Press offers a heartfelt range of handmade ceramic objects, which clearly combine two of Kylie’s great loves – words and clay.
Over the past twenty years, Paper Boat Press has grown from a part time hobby to a successful local enterprise that employs 5 people, and stocks over 80 stores in Australia, New Zealand and the U.S., and yet still retains it’s heart and soul. Each piece is entirely handmade from Kylie’s little studio in Brisbane, from rolling out and cutting the clay, to the words and phrases which are individually stamped by hand.
Kylie has published three books of poetry to date, and some of her own phrases of hope, melancholy, friendship and love are included in her ever growing range of Quote Tags.
Our range of Ceramic Quote Tags
Here is a complete list of the range of quote tags that we currently have in stock. The highlighted word in each phrase is used in our ordering menu above to identify the quote.
- Love me when I least deserve it because that is when I really need it – Swedish Proverb
- May every sunrise hold more promise and every sunset hold more peace – Blessing
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while but their hearts forever
- Be truthful, gentle and fearless – Gandhi
- Fill you paper with the breathings of your heart – Wordworth
- You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me – C.S. Lewis
- Hold a true friend with both your hands – Nigerian Proverb
- If you have a garden and a library you have everything you need – Ciccio
- What cannot be said, will be wept – Sappho
- ** May you have warmth in your igloo, oil in your lamp and peace in your heart – Eskimo Proverb (**Currently out of stock)
- Wherever you go, go with all your heart – Confucius
- It takes a village to raise a child – African Proverb
- May your life be like a wildflower growing freely in the beauty of each day – Native American Proverb